Saturday, September 03, 2011

San Jose Summer 2011 - Day 5

My dad gave my sister and me a "honeydew" list before she left town, so after breakfast, I tended to a bunch of stuff around the house while the kids watched TV, read books, and played cards. In the late morning, we met a friend at Happy Hollow and spent the better part of the day there, the kids reveling in riding kiddie rides, petting goats, and unearthing fake dinosaur bones.

When we went home in the afternoon, my sister headed back home and we paid a visit to my aunt and then my cousin. The kids especially enjoyed my cousin's houses, since they have two small kids, lots of toys, and a really cute dog. We walked home from there and had dinner with my parents and then called it a day. It was a hot day, so the kids were pretty wiped out by bedtime.





No comments: