Monday, July 30, 2012

Poconos, Day 2

 The kids and I were up early so while Amy slept we tried walking to the closest marina. It ended up being about a 15-20 minute walk, coincidentally about the same length as my morning walk with the kids to the Y for camp.  I snapped a few photos and then we walked home for breakfast.

Later that morning, we all went to the local community center, which was like the Y but nicer.  Amy did cardio while the kids and I went to the pool.  Then Amy and then her dad came to the pool, freeing me up to pump some weights.  We returned home for lunch and naps, and then Amy's dad took Aaron fishing (they caught three fishies!) while Amy and I took Jada to the lake.  We reveled in sand and water (and ice cream!) before returning home for dinner and bedtime.  Everyone fell asleep happily.












No comments: