Sunday, June 05, 2011

Nice Weather, Good Times

Fun day out and about yesterday. Not nearly as humid, which made being outside quite pleasant. While Amy rested and caught up on house chores, the kids and I took full advantage of the good weather (and my SEPTA transpass, natch) to hit Independence Mall, Franklin Square, and Chinatown in the morning.

In the afternoon, I took Jada by Regional Rail to a birthday party in Narberth. While she tumbled at Little Gym, I decamped at a local pizza joint to work on my Father's Day sermon.

On the train ride home, I called an audible and, instead of getting off at 30th Street and taking a bus home, we went one more stop, to Suburban Station, so I could pick up something fun for dinner, which Amy greatly appreciated. Good times all around.









No comments: