Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Collector's Edition


Aaron and I keep a pretty tight schedule to and from school, what with buses to catch and me needing to get into the office in the morning and to get to Jada before her school lets out in the evening. Nevertheless, we are frequently interrupted by Aaron espying a new item for his many front porch collections. There, for visitors to see, are displayed different piles of things he is collecting, particularly sticks and rocks and the occasional pine cone.

I'm not sure how I feel about Aaron picking up random things on city streets and putting them in his pockets or backpack, but I've been pretty hands-off about this, since I think it's kind of cute. Boys do weird things, and this is fairly tame, so let the collecting continue, I say.

No comments: