Monday, October 19, 2009

Polishing A New Skill


It was a typical weekend afternoon, with all four of us retiring to our usual room time spots: Amy, Jada, and Aaron to their bedrooms, and me to the living room couch, and with Jada itching to burst out even as the rest of us were glad to catch some Z's. Indeed, not long after I had dozed off, Jada came into the living room to wait for me to wake up so I could get her video game set up. But this time, while she waited, she found her nail polishes, successfully opened them up, and painted all of her fingernails and toenails.

Amy and I agreed, between the two of us, that this was quite impressive. Still, it warranted a scolding. So add that to the list of things Jada knows she can't do when everyone else is having room time: wake up Dada, make lots of noise, or paint her fingernails and toenails.

No comments: