Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Please Touch Museum

Our kids are the perfect age for the Please Touch Museum. So when I scored free passes and had to stay home from work for part of the day on account of a teacher in-service at our day care, I figured that would be a great place to kill time in the morning.

Of course, not fifteen minutes into our visit, Jada wet her pants; I had forgotten to tell her to pee before we left, and she was too excited to stop what she was doing to tell me she needed to go. No matter: soon enough, she was clean and in new pants, and we are off to the next station.

All in all, a good time was had by all. I don't think we'll become members when they open their new location in West Philly, but if you're a member and want to get us in for free, we're there!



No comments: