Friday, June 29, 2007

Guys Night Out

Most nights, Jada usually goes to bed earlier than Aaron.  It kind of works better that way, to keep Jada on her schedule and get her down for the night, and then focus our efforts on Aaron. 

But what to do with the boy when he's been fussy all day?  So I decided to strap him into the sling and go for a short but brisk walk. 

We scoped out the new location of my barber, who used to be across the street from our house but recently moved a couple of blocks away.  We turned left from there and headed to the local supermarket to stroll the aisles and take in the sights and smells. 

From there, it was three quick blocks home.  When I got home, Amy's first words were: "He looks happy."  Even though I couldn't see him during the walk, since he was facing outward, I had a feeling he was happy.  So we may have to do this little guys' night out again.

No comments: