Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another Screamer, Already a Little Brother

I talked to my mom today.  She told me Aaron is pretty well-behaved, but that when he cries, whoo boy.  His face scrunches up and gets beet red, he kicks his leg, and he's got volume.  What's funny, given how much we joke about how good an eater he is, is that he really pulls out all the stops when he's hungry.  I better start tucking away more in my rainy day groceries fund.

Another nice thing about Aaron's set-up is that he's with three or four other kids almost every day of the week.  Ranging in age from 7 months to 3 years, they provide him with surrogate big siblings to watch, and like any little brother, he's itching to do what they do.  So it looks like he'll be just like other little sibs in terms of hitting various milestones faster than big sibs, just because of having so many examples to want to imitate.






No comments: