Huang Kid Khronicles

73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solns 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society

Other Sites

  • Personal Blog
  • Pics
  • Twitter
  • Video

Monday, May 29, 2006

First Trim


Posted by LH at 9:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • Poconos, Day 6
     Best weather day yet.  Jada and Granddad went fishing while Aaron watched TV and I got a quick swim in at the community center.  We got t...
  • The Benefit of Cross-Training
      Whether it is college students in my professional orbit (being involved at Penn, meeting up with the kids of my colleagues) or supporting ...
  • Blogging On
      Across my two blogs, "Huang Kid Khronicles" and "Musings of an Urban Christian," I am coming up on 8,000 posts which h...
  • How I Solo Travel
      Today's post is not meant as a how-to, in fact I suspect very few people will find my way of thinking on travel to synch up with their...
  • My Job Search Update is That I'm Still Searching
      Job search updates are usually for after you find your next gig, where you express your excitement about it and muse about what you learne...

About Me

My photo
LH
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.