Friday, November 21, 2014

Violin Bleg

http://harrisacademyofthearts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Wehner_violin_close_up_harris_academy_of_the_arts_wedding_musicians.jpg
Jada has enjoyed violin lessons through school.  So she was crushed when she had to miss a real-live violin concert that her class was going to go, because I had to take her to the doctor's.  I promised to make it up to her by taking her to another violin concert, and am now looking for such an opportunity. 

I think the student recital series at Curtis will be our best bet, but I'm open to other suggestions.  Obviously, in a city as culturally rich as Philly, there are likely plentiful options.  But I'm cheap, lazy, and go to bed early, so I'll probably have to bend on one or more of those if I want to keep my promise to Jada.  I welcome your ideas.

No comments: