Monday, May 19, 2014

T: V

When I travel, I get a kick out of buying something for Amy and the kids.  Usually, it's some piece of clothing that connects them back to my trip, like T-shirts of the local sports team.  They make for good conversation starters: people can't resist asking what my kids' intersection with the Arkansas Razorbacks is, for example.  (Answer: none - I just, thankfully, had a few minutes during my last business trip to Northwest Arkansas to hit a nearby university bookstore.)

Villanova doesn't really count as a business trip, since it's just in the immediate suburbs.  But it too has a university bookstore, and I again found myself with a few spare minutes.  So the kids scored these nifty sweatshirts that they wear with pride.  Even better, they debuted them on the day of the university's commencement.  Nova Nation, baby! 

No comments: