Monday, May 07, 2012

Doubleheader

Big baseball bonanza of a weekend last weekend.  Picture Day plus two games, one on each day.  Amy's dad came down and took Aaron and me to Picture Day and then to his first game, while Amy and Jada stayed home and made ice cream.  Sunday, we headed straight from church to Aaron's second game via trolley and subway, and Jada passed the time by toggling between the playground (when Aaron's team was in the field) and the bleachers (to cheer on Aaron when his team was at bat).  He's getting better each time, as are his teammates, so that's fun to watch.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go soak my feet: my dogs are barking from lugging his baseball bag everywhere these past two days.  Enjoy these pics, and there should videos over at my YouTube page as well.






No comments: