Monday, August 08, 2011

Party Party Party

Ho hum: another weekend, another three birthday parties. That's right, there were three birthday parties on the docket for this past Saturday and Sunday. (Actually, four, but I couldn't figure out how to get all the moving parts to Citizens Bank Park, where my friend's son's birthday party was being hosted, so we had to take a pass on that one.)

Saturday was Jada's school friend, here in our neighborhood, so I dropped her off and then picked her up. That afternoon, the four of us went to our friends' son's party at Chuck E. Cheese. And then Sunday afternoon I biked Aaron to Smith Playground for his school friend's birthday (it was a double birthday party, for her and for her little brother).

I think we got all the gifts and cards to the right recipients. And I think Aaron and Jada got their fill and them some of cake and ice cream. And I think I'm ready to get back into the office, where I may have fewer meetings in less chaotic places.






No comments: