Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Shout-Out to Brightside Academy


A belated shout-out to Brightside Academy, where Jada went to pre-school from March 2008 to September 2009 and where Aaron went to pre-school from March 2008 to September 2010. You may recall we ended up there under duress two-and-a-half years ago, and since then we have been very grateful for its existence and for the good people who have worked there. Between the good care, the convenient location, and the reasonable price, they are on the very short list of places we are thinking about for Summer 2011.

Until then, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I recently attended a JEVS Human Services awards luncheon, and Brightside took home the Business Leadership Award for its commitment to serving as a landing place for JEVS clients. A local organization that does the right things and takes care of my kids? That warrants a hearty kudos from me.

No comments: