Friday, July 09, 2010

Ms. Pac-Man


I have a confession to make: there's another woman in my life. I see her maybe five or ten minutes a day, maybe two or three times a week. And I'm kind of hooked. Her name is . . . Ms. Pac-Man.

I loved playing when I was a kid, and there are tons of sites online where you can play for free. The "free" part is helpful, since I suck.

I don't indulge that much, but when I do, it's particularly fun that Jada likes watching. This part won't surprise you: she especially likes telling me when there's fruit to be eaten, and delights when I'm able to chase it down.

It's a frivolous waste of time that I am half-heartedly trying to purge from my life. But Jada insists I not kick the habit; she'll often sidle up to me and ask, "Are you going to play that fruit game again soon?"

No comments: