Sunday, August 16, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

While in San Jose to help out my parents, I was fortunate to have many offers to babysit our kids. It freed us up to take care of adult stuff and made the trip fun for Aaron and Jada.

I recall bringing them to one babysitter's house, wondering if they would be OK with me leaving them with a stranger in a new setting. I had hardly taken my diaper bag off when Jada burst into the house, exclaiming "Bye, Daddy!" on her way in. In other words, I thought at the time, I think they'll be just fine.

Other babysitting shifts involved the kids going to a local park. Here are some pics from a family friend who was kind enough to bring Aaron and Jada and her two kids to the park near our house. (If you're wondering about the photo of Aaron and Jada under the turtle, it was really hot that day, so this was their way of beating the sun.)





No comments: