Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Who'll Be Hannah Montana in 2015


I just know that when Jada becomes a pre-teen, I'm going to be "that" dad - the one that has to accompany her and her gaggle of giggling pre-pubescent friends to the concert of whoever is the 2015 equivalent of Hannah Montana. How do I know? She's already asking me to sing along with her as she sings her favorite songs. Now it's mostly Pooh songs, but soon it'll be pop concerts and glossy posters. There's no way around this, is there?

2 comments:

michaela said...

Just one word! NO! There is no way round it I am afraid. I have taken Lily to Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers and the Cheetah Girls! You will enjoy it more than you think you will (just don't tell anyone that I said that! Ha!).

LH said...

Michaela (or shall I say "closet Hannah Montana" fan!?!), thanks for your comment. Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers I've heard of, but who are the Cheetah Girls? And I haven't heard any of these songs - please say they are catchy but not annoying, not age-inappropriate but also not gag-inducing. I'm not sure I'm ready to learn lyrics and attend concerts and buy schwag, so please do continue to send me your encouraging words!