Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well-Behaved

I try not to make this site a bragfest over our daughter, although I
am exceedingly proud of her. But, as an old baseball player used to
say, "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." So then, let me tell
you how well-behaved Jada has been lately. Our day care person
marveled how she says, "please" and "thank you" all the time. We took
Jada to her grandparents yesterday and she sat politely in her car
seat on the way there and at the dinner table when we were there. We
haven't once had to use "time out" since I wrote about it last month.

I'm sure there will be phases of tantrums and disobedience in the
future, so we're trying to just enjoy this season of calm without
congratulating ourselves too much. Still, it's nice to see how
well-behaved our daughter is acting for now. So much so that I can't
help but do a little bragging. Next week, when she's a holy terror
again, I'll either regret this post - or be glad I got a little of
this in while I could!

No comments: