Saturday, December 02, 2006

Excellent New York Adventure














































I took Jada up to New York to see my sister and brother and law, as well as a good college buddy of mine who has a son close to Jada's age. Jada was very well-behaved in the car (thank God), enjoyed playing with her Auntie Mester and Uncle Dither, and (once she got over her initial shyness) quite liked being over at a new house with new toys and a new neighborhood with new playground equipment. She even took a short cat nap from my sister's apartment to my friend's house, as I was hoping she would, so that she wouldn't be completely worn out by the end of the day.

Amy was glad to have the time to herself to catch up on studies and meet up with a friend, but she was eagerly waiting for us on the porch when we finally got home, she missed her bon-bon so. So while mother and daughter have some quality time before night-night, I'm posting pics of another excellent New York adventure. Where to next, Jada?

No comments: