Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Love Every Day

It is hard to believe, given how much I love my wife and daughter, how that love can grow even greater over time.  In Jada's case, the girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter.  A big part of this is that now that she is more comfortable with us, she smiles and even laughs more, and even when she has the serious face on, her eyes tell me she recognizes and trusts me.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to look at her.  I have completely and utterly fallen for her.  And I have fallen harder each day.
 
As for Amy, this adventure has drawn us closer together and made me all the more thankful for her and appreciative of all of her positive attributes.  I love her care for Jada, her intelligence in figuring out ways to manage parenthood, and her cultural sensitivity in interacting with the locals here.  She is even looking more physically attractive to me! 
 
I think I wrote this in a previous post, but I must say it again -- I am such a lucky guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee & Amy,

Well I just caught up on the "Adventures of Jada"!!! It is so refreshing to read the love and joy that comes off each page. What a blessing from the Lord.
I espeially liked the "Apple Juice Volcano" I could picture it in my mind!! Welcome to parenthood. Next time listen to Grandmom - she knows!
Say Hi to June. The Lord bless you all. Awaiting the next chapter.

Helen Yansak