Across my two blogs, "Huang Kid Khronicles" and "Musings of an Urban Christian," I am coming up on 8,000 posts which have garnered an aggregate 2.2 million views. MUC debuted in February 2003, midway through a year-long sabbatical I was taking in my first job, during which I worked offsite and ran my organization's fledgling consulting practice (Cities Beyond), worked on my first political campaign (David Oh for City Council at Large), and birthed the blog as a platform for self-reflection and self-expression. HKK launched in June 2005, after we'd been matched with Jada but before we headed to China to meet her.
From the beginning, it's been a lot of musing at MUC and a lot of chronicling ("khronicling"?) at HKK. For those who have read, whether loyally or in and out, I thank you for your attention and hope I have enriched or at least amused you along the way. I hope to keep blogging for many years to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment