Amy and I are saddened to report that we have suffered another failed adoption. We did not tell many people about this possible match that we had been working on for the past six weeks because of the complexities involved with the baby's situation, complexities that I would prefer not to disclose to maintain discretion and complexities that ultimately made this adoption impossible to complete.
So we are saying a regretful goodbye to that little baby-to-be, and are back to waiting, with even heavier hearts. It pains us to think we may never be able to add one more baby to our
family. And it is super stressful to live in this ongoing uncertainty of not
knowing if and when a major life event is going to take place. This is where we are now, and we could use your prayers to keep us afloat.