Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Me, from My Boy's Perspective

Just now getting around to reporting on a Father's Day book Aaron made for me.  This is the sort of thing that is way more hilarious to me than anyone else, so apologies if this is boring but I wanted to document my boy's words here.  Here are my favorite excerpts and my commentary is in italics.

All About My Dad, by Aaron Huang

My dad is 7 feet tall.  My dad weighs 165 pounds.  He nailed the weight but was a little off on the height.  

What makes my dad really happy is me not makeing crums.  Yep, that's about right.

What makes my dad really mad is me makeing crums.  Yep, that's about right.

My dad thinks I'm hansum.  He drew himself in a suit and tie.  It is super cute.

I like it best when my dad brings me some where.  Aww...note to self to do that more often.

The best thing about my dad is he's my dad.  It's getting dusty in here.


No comments: