Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Working on the Palate

http://paleohotmess.pranagraphic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/baby-picky-eater.jpegKids are notoriously finicky when it comes to food.  My two are no different, although they're improving.  I should chill, but it does annoy me that they turn down good food just because it's different.

We get Chinese a fair amount but stick to the basics.  We were in Chinatown so when we stopped for dinner I decided to open up the playbook a little bit.  Still nothing too crazy, but outside the normal dishes they're used to. 

No dice.  Bugged me to no end (although the silver lining is we took it all home and I ate like a king for days).  Gotta broaden that palate, guys!  I'm told you just keep putting it in front of them and eventually they take a shine to stuff.  Will keep trying. 

No comments: