Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Wait List

We still don't know where Aaron is going to kindergarten this school year.  Being wait-listed at Penn Alexander means leaving it to the School District to assign him to a school, a task it seems they are destined to get to right before the school year starts.  So we wait, without an ability to buy clothes (each school has a color scheme, so we don't know what to buy) or figure out commuting/after-school plans. 

Speaking of waiting, we waited on figuring out extra-curriculars, since we don't yet know how our week will play out during the school year.  As a result, when we finally contacted a gymnastics class in Conshohocken that we thought would be fun for Jada and Aaron, we were told all classes were sold out for the fall.  So we are on a wait list there as well. 

If you know me, you know I much prefer locking things down way ahead of time.  So wait-lists and unknowns are not my preference.  But I find peace in knowing my God has got this.  So I wait.  In more ways than one. 

No comments: