Tuesday, July 03, 2012

San Jose, Day 3

The second morning in San Jose went kind of like the first: up early, breakfast, and back to bed for a nap.  Between nursing a cough and being on empty, I guess I need to catch up on my Z's.  My sister came back down and my parents were ready after their morning routine, so we went to Rancho San Antonio for a hike to a farm.  The mostly paved roads allowed my mom to make the whole 3-mile circuit, and the kids enjoyed being out in nature.

We returned home for a quick bite and then walked to my cousin's house so the kids could play with their kids (and their video games and iPads).  Then it was home for baths, TV, and dinner.  Before bedtime, my cousin was able to stop by after work to see us and also to drop off his old iPad to give to my mom (the hit count on this blog will now soar, as my mom now has one-touch access to it!).  All in all, it was a beautiful day - again - so we were glad to have been out of the house for so much of it.  One could get use to the lovely weather out here.







No comments: