Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dada and Jada

While we were in California, I met up with an old friend of mine, and decided to bring Jada along with me - Aaron would've been a handful, and leaving Amy with two kids not anyone's idea of vacation. We ended up at dim sum, but picky Jada didn't have much, and my friend and I had a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully, it was a seafood restaurant, so Jada passed the time pawing at the tanks of fish, shrimp, and crabs. She was relatively well-behaved, so I decided after lunch to take her to a nearby In-n-Our Burger for a shake. We ordered food for Amy and Aaron, played with stickers, and slurped down a strawberry shake. It was a fun father and daughter outing, and hopefully we'll have more opportunities for one-on-one time like that in the future.

No comments: