Monday, July 16, 2007

Aaron Smile

I've written a lot about Aaron's crying, and you would too, if you heard him belt it out.  But to present a balanced story, I should tell you about his smile, too.  Aaron smiles easy, and he has a very cute smile.  And when we touch noses or I tickle his tummy, his smile gets bigger and sometimes even turns into a giggle.  It's really the most precious thing.

Jada knows now to say, "Aaron crying," when Aaron's letting it fly.  But she also knows how to say, "Aaron smile."  Believe me, smiling Aaron is a lot easier on the eyes and ears.

1 comment:

shelley said...

Thanks for sharing your stoy. It really helps those of us who are waiting. I love when a baby begins to smile and laugh and can't hardly contain the excitement.

shelley
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com