Sunday, February 25, 2007

Studious But Also Fun-Loving





Since Amy and I both went to college, and since we live in a college town, it's hard not to think of what Jada'll be like if and when she goes to college. Early indications are that she'll be refined and diligent but also enjoy her share of partying. For on the one hand, she can't hear music without flapping her hands or shimmying her shoulders. On the other hand, she's increasingly to be found in her room with the door shut, Mozart blaring out of her boom box as she quietly flips through her books.

I can't say that I prefer one side of her to the other, but am glad she has both. And I'm also glad I have 16+ years to see more of her personality before we ship her off to school. (And 16+ years left to save up for school!)

No comments: